Lightning Arrestor N Female to Female
The implementation of a lightning protection system is recommended in protecting any sensitive electrical equipment.
Surge protection is recommended for all roof mounted antenna installations where the risk of a lightning surge is high and the cost associated with equipment damage outweighs the cost to implement a lightning protection system. Consult AS/NZS 1768:2007 risk management process, or talk to your Project Engineer.
- Suitable for 4G frequencies from DC to 3 GHz
- N Female Bulkhead to N Female interfaces
- Gas discharge tube design
- Ring terminal suitable for 6 mm earth cable
- Requires connection to ground per AS/ASCIF S009.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.