The LPDA antenna covers all cellular bands between the 700 and 4000
MHz range with a high peak gain which projects maximum energy in the
direction of the cell tower, while maintaining a wide enough beam to
capture signal reflections off nearby buildings, hills, and signal
scattered by trees.
The antenna was redesigned in late 2019 to cover the new 3.5 GHz 5G
band, making it now an ideal solution for LTE-A Pro and 5G high-speed
connectivity when mounted in 2×2 or 4×4 MIMO configuration.
A Log Periodic Dipole Antenna, or LPDA for short, is a clever antenna
design that provides exceptional wideband performance by phasing a
series of elements together, much like an ordinary Yagi but with each
successive element of a smaller (or larger) length. The result of this
clever engineering is an antenna that holds high gain, with good tuning,
across the entire cellular frequency range.
- 11 dBi gain across lower bands 698 to 960 MHz
- 12 dBi gain across bands 1710 to 2700 MHz
- 12 dBi gain across upper bands 3300 to 4000 MHz
- Ruggedised construction for Australian conditions
- Fully welded, powder coat aluminium design
- Stainless steel mounting clamp included
- 30 cm tail with pre-terminated N Female connector
- Ideal for Telstra Next-G and 4GX networks, Optus, and Vodafone 3G/4G & 5G