- 7 dBi gain across lower bands 698-960 MHz
- 10 dBi gain across upper bands 1710-2700 MHz
- Ruggedised construction for extreme conditions
- White fibreglass construction
- Comes with base marine mount choice of rail/deck/stainless steel deck
- Short cable tail with a pre-fitted N Female connector
- Ideal for long-range boating.
- Operate with all mobile carriers across Australia, New Zealand and Internationally within the wideband frequency ranges 698-960 and 1710-2700 MHz.
- Supplied with your choice of suitable marine antenna mount which allows the antenna to be mounted vertically regardless of the mounting surface used.
- Cable Sold Separately
|Frequency Range||698-960 MHz / 1710-2700 MHz|
|Input Impedance||50 Ω|
|Peak Gain||7 / 10 dBi|
|VSWR||≤3.0:1 / ≤2.0:1|
|Horizontal Beamwidth||360° (omni-directional)|
|Vertical Beamwidth||20° / 7°|
|Maximum Input Power||50 W|